FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What do winners receive?
Diamond Vanguard honors excellence and quality in the real estate industry. Winners receiving this distinguished award will be honored online and offline with the following:
- An Elegant Trophy. Display this shiny trophy for all to see. Go ahead, you’ve earned it!
- Recognition Online. Enjoy national recognition through the Weekly Real Estate News and email newsletters.
- Social Media Recognition. Let us brag for you. We’ll share your big win on our multiple social media platforms!
- Social Media Badge. Add the winners badge to your email signature, social media platforms, and your website.
2. Who may make a nomination?
You may submit a nomination for yourself, a client, a family member, your boss, an employee, an acquaintance, or another individual.
3. How can I nominate someone?
Click the “Register Here” or “Make a Nomination” button on this page during the open nomination period and fill out the nomination form.
4. Does it help if multiple people nominate the same person?
No, only one nomination per person is necessary for an individual to be considered for a Diamond Vanguard Award.
5. How does the awards process work?
After the nomination period closes, the Diamond Vanguard Awards committee will begin the process of reviewing nominations, evaluating accomplishments, and viewing leadership and impact on the industry. Following review, the committee will make a determination on which candidates will be chosen for awards.
6. How many winners are there?
Diamond Vanguard chooses 1 winner and 10 finalists for each state.
7. May I make multiple nominations?
There is no limit to the number of candidates you may nominate, however you may only submit one candidate per nomination.
8. Why is there a nomination fee?
The nomination fee ensures award winner integrity by allowing only serious candidates to be nominated. It also covers processing time and resources. It takes a significant amount of time and work for Diamond Vanguard’s team to organize each year’s awards and to successfully determine and award each year’s winners.
9. Who may I contact if I have questions?
For questions about Diamond Vanguard or any of our award programs, please fill out the contact form on our webpage: https://diamondvanguardawards.com/contact/
10. Who is Diamond Vanguard?
Diamond Vanguard is a Utah-based organization focused on recognizing outstanding individuals and companies in the real estate industry. Its panel contains high-achieving real estate professionals with over a decade of experience and leadership in the industry.